Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lighter, Brighter Days!

I'm oh so glad that Spring is around the corner.... I feel so much better when the days start to stretch don't you? 

First up on the creative front is my art calendar journal page for March.... spring colours.... I used Dylusions ink sprays and stamps and Teesha Moore images, adding the "Spring has Sprung" quote to go with the birds. 


Yesterday I was invited to a Playday with some friends and Kate Crane was a guest tutor, she showed us her ways with stamp cutting.... mucho fun.... we cut our own stamps in the morning and used them on a page in the afternoon.... here's mine.... can you spot the 'homemade' stamps? 


And Art From the Heart preview day is approaching so I've been busy getting ahead with a couple of projects (and earning a few brownie points from Our Ben) here's a sneak preview....  using the gorgeous new Finnabair papers they have in stock at the moment


....and the black and white Prima papers which I teamed with Kraft paper.... lovely!


Put the date in your diaries - 23 March - there will be projects galore for you to choose from, something to suit everybody!

7 comments:

  1. It certainly looks like Spring on your calendar page, great idea the Teesha Moore image and eggs for this month.
    Your play Day journal page is stunning all those gorgeous layers, there's so much to look at, I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages. I love the colors in your calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely journal and art calendar pages for March, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way, Sandy - life's a whole lot lighter with more light (in more than one way?). Love your new hairstyle just spied on AFTH site - very modern and very chic! Love these pages, too - great work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you've been uber busy, loving the glimpses of what you've been up to and yes I'm pleased the days are getting longer could do with a few more blue skies mind woken to thick fog again this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh! I love that image of the (is it three?) faces. Is that a stamp? if so please tell me what one. If that's one you've made I am SO envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo lots of yummi-ness as ever Sandra!

    ReplyDelete