Monday, August 8, 2011

Just messin'

Since Andy arrived home on Thursday, we've had visitor's and 'phone calls from family and friends wanting to know how his trip went, so another busy weekend flew by.

At this moment in time he is sleeping like a baby! I think the jet lag has finally hit him, so I took the opportunity to have a little play....


I did a resist technique with perfect medium and clear embossing powder on both tags, then let loose with paint and spray inks before stamping images and quotes, cutting out and arranging nicely...

Here's a journal page from last week....


I told you I'd started sorting out my supplies, well, I re-discovered stamps and images I've had for ages and like I said, my mission is to use them. Of course the paints and spray inks are Dylusions, the stamps are a mixture of Invoke Arts, Teesha Moore and Wendy Vecchi, the image is also Teesha Moore.

Andy is stirring now so I'm away to do a little packing ready to go back to Durham. I am taking my arty stuff so he's helping me pack the boxes - many, many, many of them!


9 comments:

  1. Very creative tags gorgeous colours and love your journal page with masking.
    Glad Andy got home ok and good luck with your packing. Does this return to Durham mean we are not going to see as much of you?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy days - having your man back and getting to play! Love your backgrounds - the resist technique rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous tags, are they to put in your new pocket memo book? Love the wings, in fact love everything about them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah hun your creativity is beautiful as always, glad Andy is back safe and sound! Glad you've found some things you'd forgotten about in amongst your craft things - its the only positive if i'm honest on this front LOL!

    Hope the packing isn't too traumatic - I hate packing!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely tags and journal page. Looks like you got very inky indeed (hope you didn't drink it this time!) when I cleared my craft room out recently I came across stuff that I swear I have never seen before LOL! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sandra, I love them! You are so creative and arty. I'd love to come to a class. How do I find out about them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant Sandra! We can all relate to that, love it:-) Have a great weekend. Hope the cutting and sewing is going well. Love and hugs Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for popping by my blog Sandra really hope I get to see you on the birthday weekend......loving your tags, just gorgeous xx
    Kazx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby dabby - lovely to see you getting some time to play and you created some wonderful stuff. Love the big head, lol - mine's like that, too x

    ReplyDelete