Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm in - just....

I didn't make my train back to Durham so I'm stuck here in Yorkshire under about a foot of snow. Besides that, I've been unwell today so I felt pretty miserable all round....until I read Dyan's blog this evening and decided to take up the challenge...and it has definitely cheered me up! Dyan explains it all so go here to check it out.

Now why is that charm flicked over like that...tsk...and I apologise for the shadow...its an evening shot:P



I used Barn Door, Aged Mahogany and Crushed Olive DI's for the background, stamped the wreath swirl from Tim's Spring Sprung, Dyan's tree from Bits and Bats, coloured the tree, added some snowy layers on the branches with a sharpie poster paint marker(topical don'tcha think?) stuck on Mr cynical Robin, (from Dyan's NEW Downloads) added the Christmas quote (also from the new downloads) added the charm, inked the edges with Pine Needles DI, backed the tag and added a 'handle'....



...I used the word as my title for this piece and then labelled it Jags of Christmas...yes it should say TAGS... be gentle with me, I've been unwell....

But it was mucho fun, although I confess, it took me 25 minutes! The challenge is to make a tag in 15 minutes....could you do it? This could be YOUR mission should you choose to accept it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy. This is really FAB! I love the background. Keeping to 15 mins was a real challenge for me too.
    Get well soon x

    ReplyDelete