Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can't believe it!

I always say that time waits for no man and its so true...it marches on relentlessly! Our friends' son was 15 the other day and it seems like only yesterday that he was a little boy with a lisp! (When we're crafting, Shelley always asks me to pass the "gwoo" 'cos thats how Brad used to say glue!)
I couldn't find a suitable card for a 15 year old so I made him one!



To make it appealing to a 15 year old, I used Tim Holtz idea'ology metal ware and salvage stickers. Brad loved it.


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card for a 'young man'. Cards for the men are always difficult to come up with, I try to avaoid them if I can, but this is fantastic. No wonder he loved it, and all the more special as it's one of a kind!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you on your blog again! The card's fabulous and I'm not surprised that he loved it - it's fantastic - really inspirational as I always find men's cards particularly difficult! HOpe you're having a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete