Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ah Yes!

Had some ME time this afternoon so what did I do to "soothe me " and yes I had that old soul song by Sam and Dave playing while I was at it!
I altered a 3D chip board frame that Lynn had given me a while ago....my hands are all painty and inky but do I care? well not right now but in an hour we are off visiting!
I used an image from artchix studio of a lady (in a state of undress shall we say) wish I had this hour glass figure... I shall add something else spilling out of the box but Andy has called to say its time to go..... awwww!
Next time girls.....

4 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it! I'm on with the waterfall book - still ready to boot it out of the window lol! Enjoy your visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fantastic sandra love the colors, and yes the hour glass figure isn't bad either lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, it's great to fit a bit of creativity into the day. The Art chix images are so versatile, love it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looking good, can't wait to see the finished article. You know you enjoy getting your hands dirty..xxx

    ReplyDelete